Our Courses


CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING COURSES

Aerosol Transmissible Disease Prevention

JUNE 2021 – As you already know, California employers are more than ever under pressure to ensure they do not expose workers to aerosol transmissible diseases (ATD) including the novel SARS-CoV-2 virus which causes COVID-19. With this pandemic affecting every part of our daily.

Standard Price; $99

Biweekly COVID-19 Updates: Employer’s Corner

This is a FREE webinar series presented by OSHA Authorized Trainer and ERC Course Director, Alba Vazquez, that will discuss ways you can keep your employees safe at work and how to prepare re-opening your workplace during this COVID-19 Pandemic. These webinar meetings will cover.

Free

Bloodborne Pathogens

JULY 2021  – In addition to dealing with coronavirus, workplaces must comply with the requirement to protect employees against other pathogens. There is a current need therefore to assist employers and employees in various industries (not just healthcare) in addressing the requirements of the.

Standard Fee: $99

Chemical Hazards

AUGUST 2021  – Did you know that the standard that requires employees to work safely with chemicals is one of the Top 10 most cited by OSHA in our nation? Yes, nation-wide this is the second most cited standard and it is called the.

Course Fee: $129

Ergonomics Webinar Series 2021

12 sessions – All New Topics The successful application of ergonomic principles lies in understanding the broad scope of ergonomics: specifically the importance of recognizing physical, cognitive, psychosocial, and organizational elements of work and the capabilities and limitations of workers. In the Monthly Ergonomic Webinar.

Full series: $599 | Early Bird (ends 12/21/20): $499 | Half Series (any 6 sessions): $319 | Individual sessions: $59

Ethics for Health & Safety Professionals Webinar: Making the Right Choices

APRIL 2021  – Through lecture and interactive discussion of case studies, we will examine the fundamental causes of our actions and examine the Code of Ethics for both health and safety professionals. At the end of this course, students will be able to: Identify.

Standard Fee: $99

Fleet and Vehicle Safety

SEPT 2021 – Motor vehicle crashes are the leading case of work-related deaths in the U.S. Millions of workers, such as long-haul truck drivers, sales representatives, and home health care staff, drive or ride in a motor vehicle as part of their jobs. The.

Course Fee: $99

Heat Illness Prevention

MAY 2021 – With the weather warming up and in preparation for summer, employers must review and ensure compliance with the Cal/OSHA Heat Illness Prevention regulation for outdoor places of employment (we will briefly discuss indoor heat illness as well). During this 4hr live-webinar.

Standard Price: $99

Incident Investigation and Reporting

MAY 2021 – Incident Investigation is the key for the prevention of future incidents at work and the improvement of your overall safety program. Safety can and must be managed. OSHA estimates that only 2% of all work incidents are non-preventable. The rest (98%).

Standard Fee: $149

Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)

JUNE 2021  – Still unmatched by Federal OSHA is the 1991 Cal/OSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP). The IIPP is a mandated, written, safety program designed to support the shared requirement of the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Cal/OSHA that every employer.

Standard Fee: $149

Orientation to Sustainable Environmental Assessment

This week-long training is for agency or consultant staff with environmental assessment responsibilities, local government staff working on Federal programs, development professionals, and members of the public wanting to comment and influence federally-funded projects.   The online class will be interactive; The first half.

Standard Fee: $649

Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

MAY 2021 – California Employers are more than ever under pressure to ensure the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during this Covid-19 crisis. During this 4 hour webinar, we will help employers and employees reduce exposure by the thorough understanding of Cal/OSHA’s.

Standard Fee: $99

© Southern California Education and Research Center. All Rights Reserved. admin login