State of the art information in the field of occupational and environmental health and safety.
Comprehensive workbook/resource manuals and classroom materials; Test taking techniques and strategies for examination preparation; Written tests prior, during, and at conclusion of seminar; Participative lectures.
Management / Coordinator / Consultant Functions: Provide advice and manage Occupational Health and Safety Programs, services and staff
Clinical Functions in OHN Practice: Clinical care, environmental relationships, counseling, client advocacy, and change agent
Advisor / Educator Functions in OHN Practice: Health protection, health promotion, health education, and research
Additional resources suggested for the COHN/COHN-S Certification exam:
- Fundamentals of Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing: AAOHN Core Curriculum, 4th edition
- Fundamentals of Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing: AAOHN Core Curriculum, 4th edition, Online Test
- Standards of Occupational Health Nursing
- Code of Ethics
To order: www.aaohn.org from the Online Store or call 312-321-5173
- ABOHN Certification Self Assessment Test (CSAT) for COHN, COHN-S and CM.
To order: www.abohn.org under Certification tab or download order form. ABOHN: 630-789-5799
Who Should Attend?
Designed for Nurses who are:
- Employed full or part-time in the field of Occupational and Environmental Health
- Preparing for the American Board of Occupational Health Nurses Certification Exams—COHN or COHN-S
- Considering entering the field of Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Setting up Occupational and Environmental Health Programs
Valuable information for:
- Case Managers
- Risk Managers
- Safety Consultants
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Personnel
- Directors/Administrators of Occupational and Environmental Health Facilities
* Subject to modification
Other Registration Options
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Call Us: 310-206-2304
Substitutions may be made without additional charge. Cancellations must be in writing. Refund schedule:
- Cancellation 15 or more business days before the class 80% of registration fee
- Cancellation 7-14 business days before the class 50%
- Cancellation less than 7 days before the class and “no shows” No refund
If course materials such as books have been sent to course participants in advance, the cost of that material will be subtracted from the refund.
UCLA reserves the right to postpone an offering 7 days prior to the course date should minimum enrollment requirements not be met. If a program is canceled, you will be notified and your registration fee will be refunded in full, less the cost of course materials sent in advance if they are not returned in the condition in which they were received. The liability of UCLA is limited to the course fee.